Making digitial goodness, teaching programming, and always learning.
I’m John Chin-Jew, a computer science student at DVC & LMC and fledgling developer. I hyper-analyze everything, share what I learn, and give crazy ideas a shot.
Right Now I Am...
- Learning, leading, teaching, and collaborating in LMC’s Computer Science and Poly-Tech clubs.
- Making Spring Things, a quirky mobile physics game at Wavalab. Play it now on iOS and Android!
- Writing about things like: language design, UX, and functional coding.
Seeking internship opportunities. Eager to create, ready for challenges.
- Web Development — ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Game Development — 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
- UX/UI Design — 💚💚💚💚💚
- Backend Logic — 💙💙💙💙
- App Development — 💜💜💜
- Spring Things — Spring-based physics puzzle 🕹 for iOS & Android!
- @make_rap — Twitter 🤖 that generates 🔥 raps from tweets!
- Composure — A pure, super-minimal 🖊 text editor.
- Splink — Combine multiple URLs 🔗 into one convient shortened link.
- Cabinet — Painlessly save/retrieve 🗄 (Lua) tables, nums, strings or bools.
- Boxplan — React-built time blocking webapp.
- Lightboard — Collaborate by drawing.
- Protobuck — A highly experimental JS library.