Making digitial goodness, writing sporadically, and always learning.
I’m John Chin-Jew, a computer science student at DVC & LMC and fledgling developer. I hyper-analyze everything, share what I learn, and give crazy ideas a shot.
Right Now I Am...
- Learning, leading, teaching, and collaborating in LMC’s Computer Science and Poly-Tech clubs.
- Making Spring Things, a quirky mobile physics game at Wavalab.
- Writing about things like: language design, UX, and functional coding.
Seeking internship opportunities. Eager to create, ready for challenges.
- Web Development — Lvl. 8 "Wizard"
- Backend Logic — Lvl. 4 "Learner"
- UX/UI Design — Lvl. 5 "Oracle"
- App Development — Lvl. 3 "Apprentice"
- Game Development — Lvl. 7 "Mage"
- @make_rap — Twitter bot 🤖 that generates 🔥 raps from tweets!
- Composure — A pure, super-minimal text editor.
- Splink — Combine multiple URLs into one convient shortened link.
- Cabinet — Painlessly save/retrieve (Lua) tables, nums, strings or bools.
- Boxplan — React-built time blocking webapp.
- Lightboard — Collaborate by drawing.
- Protobuck — A highly experimental JS library.