Making digital goodness, teaching programming, and always learning.
I’m John Chin-Jew, a computer science student at UC Berkeley (EECS) and fledgling developer. I hyper-analyze everything, share what I learn, and find excuses to make things better.
Right Now I Am...
- Transferring from LMC & DVC to UC Berkeley!
- Putting together some new levels for Spring Things, a quirky mobile physics game at Wavalab.
- Writing about things like language design and interfaces.
Seeking internship opportunities. Eager to grow, ready for challenges.
- Web Development — ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- Game Development — 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
- UX/UI Design — 💚💚💚💚💚
- Backend Logic — 💙💙💙💙
- App Development — 💜💜💜
- Spring Things — Spring-based physics puzzle 🕹 for iOS & Android!
- @make_rap — Twitter 🤖 that generates 🔥 raps from tweets!
- Composure — A pure, super-minimal 🖊 text editor.
- Splink — Combine multiple URLs 🔗 into one convient shortened link.
- Cabinet — Painlessly save/retrieve 🗄 (Lua) tables, nums, strings or bools.
- Boxplan — React-built time blocking webapp.
- Lightboard — Collaborate by drawing.
- Emphasis — A tool to help us spend our time more intentionally.